Monday, February 26, 2007

February 26, 2007 - Please Stand By

"Please Stand By." We used to get this message on our TV screen when I was a kid. It was usually due to technical problems at the station, but with only 3 stations broadcasting you didn't have much choice.

Unfortunately I am having to ask you to stand by for the next installment of this series. I was writing it last night and my thoughts kept going around in circles. The concept of creating project schedules gets complicated quickly when you are trying to boil it down to less than 500 words.

I'll give it another shot tonight. It may just be a case of breaking the topic into smaller chunks.

Until then, thanks for standing by.

Thomas Cutting, PMP

PS. InformIT.com published an article I wrote on this subject. You can check it out at Building a Manageable Schedule Part 1 and Part 2.

No comments: