Monday, June 25, 2007

June 25, 2007 – Just Another Day at the Beach

Yesterday was a beautiful day at the beach. Living 20 miles from the sunny shores of southern California you would expect us to go there more often than we do. After yesterday it may be a while before I go back. We were there with our Church to baptize* my youngest daughter. We jumped waves, body surfed, swallowed a bunch of salt water and ate hotdogs.

I came home extremely tired and chilled…with a 103 degree fever. It was a long, painful night of tossing and turning.

Which explains why I didn’t issue a blog today. Tune in tomorrow as I start a new series on Authority Levels in preparation for a new podcast for The PM Podcast.


*Baptism in the Christian Protestant faith is a public announcement of your decision to allow Jesus to save you from the penalty of your sins and help you live your life for Him.

No comments: